11b/4 Louise Ave, Ingleburn NSW 2565

HR Truck Licence

Heavy Rigid class or HR licence is a type of document that shows that you have the ability to drive heavy vehicles with 3 or more axles and GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) greater than 8000 kg. You can also tow a trailer with a maximum GVM of 9000 kg.

In case you are looking for a driving school to obtain your Heavy Rigid licence, Truck Driving Licence is the perfect school that you can trust. With a budget-friendly HR licence cost, we provide high-quality training to all types of learners. Our goal is to make you a safe & confident driver within the shortest possible time. Moreover, we also make the HR licence training courses easily understandable. And our best instructors teach every detail with the highest patient and using advanced vehicles.

HR Truck Licence

You can complete the truck HR licence courses, by completing the following things.

  • Learn to drive in HR classes
  • Complete an application form.
  • Provide your proof of identity to the authority.
  • Submit the application form in person.
  • Go through an eyesight test for heavy Rigid and declare commercial medical eligibility which is any long-term mental or physical conditions that impair your driving ability of heavy commercial vehicles.
  • Pass the HR Truck Licence test (both theoretical and practical)
  • Get your licence after successfully completing all the above stages.

HR Licence Requirements

There are some requirements given by the RMS to obtain the document. You must fulfil them before becoming a professional HR driver. Let’s have a look at the below points.

  • To obtain this license, you must need to hold a class C license or equivalent qualification for 2 years or more.
  • You must prove your knowledge through the Heavy Vehicle Knowledge Test.
  • Pass the eyesight test.
  • Successfully pass the heavy vehicle driving test or complete the HVCBA.

To finish all the requirements that are needed for getting the HR licence, just give us a call. We will help you from the very beginning and make sure you learn your lesson with the highest concentration. Be a part of our course – HR licence training in Sydney and enjoy the attractive pay rates & free lifestyle by becoming a pro truck driver.

So, do you have any more questions left? Contact us to learn more and to know about the pricing. We are eagerly waiting to hear from you!

Driver Training Areas & Information Documents

HR Truck Licence From $800

HR Truck Licence - Truck Driving Licence - Sydney

Frequently Asked Question

Any prime mover or rigid vehicle weighing in excess of 8 tonnes GVM. It is possible to attach both a trailer with a GVM larger than 9 tonnes and an empty converter dolly. Any vehicle licenced by the HR, MR, LR, or C class licences may also be operated by HC class licence holders.
  • Keep a valid vehicle licence (class C).
  • Pass a written exam demonstrating your knowledge of traffic laws.
  • Pass a driving exam behind the wheel. This realistic test will evaluate the applicant's ability to operate a big vehicle during parking, halting, and reversing.
  • To assure your safety on the road, you must pass an eye exam.

If you hold a medium or light rigid licence, according on your state's requirements, you may be exempt from the written exam.
A Heavy Rigid licence enables you to operate the following types of vehicles: rigid vehicles with three or more axles and a gross vehicle mass (GMM) of more than 8 tonnes (the total weight of any towed trailer cannot exceed 9 tonnes); articulated buses. any vehicle that falls under the purview of a class MR licence.
What is the difference between a MR and HR License? An MR (Medium Rigid) License allows you to operate trucks and buses over eight tonnes GVM with two axles only, while a HR License entitles you to operate trucks and buses over eight tonnes GVM with three or more axles.
HR vehicles include: Trucks and buses having a GVM greater than eight tonnes, and three or more axles. Any towed trailer shall not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM.
After holding either a heavy vehicle (HR) or heavy combination (HC) licence for a period of at least one year, you are eligible to submit an application to upgrade your driving licence to a heavy vehicle multi-combination (MC) licence.

Helping to Move Australia through Quality Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction!

Please contact the Truck Driving Licence instructors if you need any advice in relation to Truck Driving Courses in Sydney