A Light Rigid or LR truck licence is a legal document that a driver needs when they wish to drive a heavy truck or bus with 2 axles and a GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) of fewer than 8 tonnes and greater than 4.5 tonnes. The document is also important to collect by a person who wishes to drive a bus in which more than 12 adults can have seats including the driver.
If you are wondering about where to get your truck licences in Sydney, Truck Driving Licence is the school you can choose to train yourself. We provide affordable courses to every student and make sure they learn every necessary skill in a friendly environment. We offer a minimum of 6.5 hours of course at $700.
To complete the Light Rigid Truck licence training, you have to complete the following things.
- Learn to drive in LR Licence Training classes.
- Complete an application form.
- Provide your proof of identity to the authority.
- Submit the application form in person.
- Go through an eyesight test.
- Pass the LR Truck Licence test.
- Get your licence after successfully completing all the above stages.
LR Licence Requirements
There are some requirements given by the RMS to obtain the licence. Have a look below to know about them.
- To obtain this license, the participant must need to have at least one year of green P’s car license or anything higher than it.
- The driver has to be competent in the use of manual and automatic transmission.
- The participant must prove their knowledge through the LR – Light Rigid knowledge test and after that get a CBA learner guide book and logbook.
- Before starting the course, every participant must read the CBA learner’s guidebook.
- If a person holds a provisional p1 licence, they can’t get the Light Rigid licence.
If you can fulfil all the requirements to get the LR licence and want to build your career in this alluring field, don’t waste your time anymore. Start your learning process. Be a skilled driver in the shortest possible time and enjoy the attractive pay rates & free lifestyle! Confirm your booking now!